Friday, April 8, 2011

The Dad archives

Due to popular demand, I've been attempting to construct some sort of blog about my dad. But properly construing his many hilariously brilliant foibles is proving difficult. He's the human equivalent of a "you had to be there" joke - you just have to know him. And getting to know him isn't an easy task as my dad is a man of few words. Not including rants. In fact my whole family has a tendancy towards pointless ranting that leaves little time or energy to talk about anything real or important. Aha, our veil of waffles. Delicious waffles...

Anyway, I decided to do an ongoing series cartoon shorts on actual conversations I've had with my dad (often verbatim - his comments really need no exaggeration or filler), entitled 'The Dad archive'.
Enjoy.

Yes, this actually happened

No comments:

Post a Comment